Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Sunday

I just came back from my best friend's house warming party. It was awesome because I haven't met her for quite a while now. Sadly, I left early because of homework and stuff.. :( but again,"Congrats for your new home my friend!"


This week I am posting a pic of my friend who has just graduated from FIDM. Her name is Jena Gabrielle. Her major was Fashion Design but after a while, she realized that she was not really into it so she changed her career path to become a Fashion Stylist. She took some classes from School of Style by Luke Storey who is a well-known wardrobe stylist in Los Angeles. He has given fashion advises to celebrity such as Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, No Doubt and many more. So, if anyone of you are interested to be a fashion stylist, you can always take one of his classes. Now... I want to show you her vintage style which I like. (Suede Jacket: Urban Outfitters,White Blouse: H&M,Legging: H&M,Shoe: Urban Outfitters)

No comments:

Post a Comment