Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Window shopping at 3rd st.....

It was surprisingly fun and entertaining. I almost dropped my jaw because of those fabulous design products. First store that we went was Opening Ceremony boutique. It was interesting to see the actual clothing and touch the fabric which sometimes we can only see it on the television fashion shows or magazines. As I remembered, there was a black leather dress with layer after layer and yet still looks fabulous. When I saw that dress, I started to think in my brain that how many patterns that they have to make for these layers, how long it will be to make 1 dress, how and how and how questions started to pop out! Too bad i didn't take a pic because I was afraid as they wouldn't allow us to do that and there were cameras everywhere so..yeah....I did not take any pics. Well lets go back to the topic. Beside the dress, there was another thing that made me awe....Shoes!! There was 1 cute black high heel with small bone on top of it. I believe the designer obsessed with dog's world but it was really uncommon and yet attractive. and again...i'm sorry i didn't take any pic but i will do it sneakily in the future so then i can share it with all of you :). So after Opening Ceremony Boutique, we went to several stores that also provided cute clothes and shoes. I went to 1 store but i forgot the name of it. In this store, I found that the prize was more reasonable than other stores. i.e. all shoes were below $100, all headbands and hair clips only $34 and also there was a really cool ring with gold in it (the label say so but i don't know it was true or not) the prize was $200ish with 75% off so not bad right?!
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment