Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring break is around the corner and yet school projects are also tailing along with it, so it means that there will be no actual "break" for me. Well I don't have much choice but to finish up the projects before the deadline..sigh..

I want to share a little bit about my fashion class project. This time we were asked to research about historical of fashion and I chose 1947's. It is about Dior's new look era which was all about fitted jacket with a nipped in waist and full calf length skirt. I am so excited about it because my line will be formal wear which I love to design. I am posting some pics about past trend of 1947's and current trend.

For the current trend, I am inspired by Elie Saab's collection. I extremely love with his designs and his choice of pastel colors. His designs brings sexy nude, feminine and elegant look.

No comments:

Post a Comment