Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vancouver 2010 Olympic Inspiration


Vancouver Olympic was about ice, cold and gold. Even though it has already ended but I still want to show some pictures that I have found. It is also not coincidence that we are having school project that related to sports influence and maybe this pics can help some students that do ice skating or skiing to get some inspiration.




Every athlete in Vancouver Olympic aims to win a gold medal. Inspired by them, the gold dress is back. I posted picture of mini gold dress.










I also posted 2 design sketches by Ralph
Lauren that I have found. In this world class event, Ralph Lauren Company has the honor to design the outfit for the Official Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony Parade Uniforms as well as a unique collection of village wear apparel and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment