Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The September Issue by R.J. Cutlery

Recently I watched The September Issue directed and produced by R.J. Cutler. The movie tells the story of the legendary Vogue editor in chief, Anna Wintour and her larger-than-life team of editors, creators of the issue that is basically ruling the world of fashion. It is amazing to know that would-famous, top-leading designers such as Oscar De La Renta and Jean-Paul Gaultier actually invited her to their head office in Italy just for to get her comment on their new designs. On top of that she was treated like a Queen. She is such a charismatic figure. I can actually feel the intensity and stress that her employees that they experience during their September issue of Vogue with her. I was even holding my breath every time they were having a meeting ... :0

I can see through this movie that fashion is an ever changing industry. We must keep up to date or we will be left behind. I really recommend this movie to anyone who is studying fashion or to anyone that is simply a fashion aficionado. Enjoy it ..................and...............CUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment