Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trend Shopping at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Ave

Me and my friend, Anne, were using our spring break to go to Rodeo Drive to do some trend shopping. It was quite interesting to see designer's clothes, bags, shoes, and all the good stuff. When we were there, we saw two gorgeous models were trying on some clothes. Well, it's Rodeo Drive after all.




Back to the topic, from the trend shopping, I saw a lot of printed dress and nude color influence. Military influence was still going on. Tie-dye technique were seen on dresses too. I saw printed dress/ tie-dye technique by Alexander McQueen and Pucci. It brought fresh and feminine look.





I really love nude color and on this trip, I saw a dress from Valentino that was made from sheer fabric on the top and accompanied by silk blouse from Chloe; both were incredible. Last but not least, a pan
ts from Chloe that brought military look.

No comments:

Post a Comment